*Sorry, this item does not ship to USA
AMATERASU LIQUID BROW LINER DUO SET
An Amaterasu online exclusive – Save when you purchase 2 Amaterasu Liquid Brow Liners as a collection.
Formulated to effortlessly fill, shape and define your brows, this dream product is also waterproof and smudge-proof. Say goodbye to heavy powders, problematic pencils and unnatural looking brows that smear off after a few hours and hello to perfect eyebrows that won't budge all day and night.
Designed to stay on for 24 hours through all conditions, go ahead and test out this product to see its lasting power for yourself. Your brows stay on even after the most intense workout or hot weather.
Our Brow Liner goes on sheer and is easily buildable to create a more opaque brow look. It is the perfect makeup tool to fill in sparse or uneven brows so you can create perfectly arched brows every time. For those who prefer a more dramatic brow look, wait a few seconds after each application and then layer on for a bolder look.
Its revolutionary shaped microfiber brush allows for ease of use, and smooth, impeccable delivery. You will never go back to a pencil after trying this amazing Brow Liner!
- Brunette is for darker brown/black hair. Great for those who like cool dark brown brows with no reddish tone.
- Cocoa is suitable for those with medium brown to warm dark brown hair.
- Chestnut is great for auburn/reddish brown hair or those with honey blonde or strawberry blonde hair. Also suitable for those who prefer a softer brow look in a slightly warmer and lighter tone.
- Taupe is a cool tone perfect for ashy blonde lighter hair and even gray hair. Taupe is also great for those with naturally darker brows but prefer a softer brow look. Our brand creator Sara wears Taupe daily.
NOTE: if you have brow alopecia, please try our Espresso Liquid Eyeliner instead
NET WT 0.6 ml / 0.02 fl oz ℮ per brow liner
- Fill, Shape & Define
- Micro-fiber Tip Brush
- All Day Wear
- Paraben and Phthalate Free
HOW TO USE: Blot off any oil around the eyebrow area and/or powder the area, prior to application. Shake liner a few times before use. For more intense saturation of colour, re-apply until desired opacity is reached. Close cap tightly after each usage. Removes easily by massaging the area with fingertips and warm water.
STORAGE: Always lay liner sideways for optimum ink flow.